Apigee Analytics Data Not Available

Not applicable

We are getting a meeage saying that "No Data to Show" in the Apigee error analytics Dashboard. We are not getting the Analysis report is also not getting displayed from yesterday. (2016/05/16). Please let us know root cause of this.

2686-error.png

1 9 403
9 REPLIES 9

@saju.mathew , Are you on cloud / onPrem ? Also, Just check whether you are on right edge environment while viewing analytics.

Not applicable

We are viewing the Dashboard in enterprise.apigee.com. Please find the URL here

https://enterprise.apigee.com/platform/ecollege/error-analysis

Dear @saju.mathew,

I had a look into the issue. I agree that we are seeing "No Data to Show" in the Apigee error analytics Dashboard for the "Day" Tab.

I was able to get the data in the "Hour" tab. For this we fetch the data from the Postgres server and it seems to be fine.

Also I was able to see the data in the "Week" tab but only upto 14th May.

There seems to be some issue with getting the data from the Redshift. We are looking into the issue to understand what's causing the issue.

Considering that you have "paid" org (ecollege), request you to open a Support ticket to track this officially.

Thanks,

Amar

Thank you for the detailed quick update @AMAR DEVEGOWDA

Not applicable

We are checking our data pipeline for any issue and we will get back.

Saju - as Amar mentioned, the Redshift database upload for ecollege is behind but the data is being uploaded and we expect this to be caught up fairly quickly.

Hi Padmanabhan,

Please let us know if you could make some progress on this.

Regards,

Saju

Not applicable

Hi @saju.mathew

Our redshift database pipeline is catching up with the missed data. It is expected to be complete soon. We will notify you as soon as it is done.

Thanks,

Sanjoy

Not applicable

Hello @saju.mathew

Could you confirm that this issue is resolved on your end? I just verified it.

Thanks.