Has anyone integrated OAUTH2 security with Okta?

Not applicable

We're evaluating Apigee... Curious if anyone else has done any integration with Apigee and Okta for either SSO integration for the developer portal (for internal users) and leveraging Okta as a backend authentication mechanism for actual APIs exposed on Apigee. For example, client JS (Angular) based applications that need to authenticate and pass identity to the backend API's...etc.

1 4 1,086
4 REPLIES 4

@Andrew Krowczyk , Welcome to Apigee Community.

Apigee Developer Portal is built on top of famous open source CMS Drupal. I just found this video on youtube that explains how to integrate OKTA with Drupal for SSO. It uses Drupal Module called SimpleSAMLPhp. Similar SSO integrations we have done for other IDPs using the same module.

Regarding runtime API calls authentication, See similar question asked here for more details.

Since you are evaluating Apigee, You can contact our technical sales team who can help with queries & demos. Keep us posted.

Thanks Anil. Will take a look at that.

I know I can talk with the sales team as well, but also testing out the community 🙂

Thumbs up! Community IS the way to go 😉

@Andrew Krowczyk , Anytime, Above youtube video was made by my friend with whom I worked earlier when I was Drupal Architect. Just came across that & saw it was him. Small world indeed. Thank you for asking the question 🙂