Deploy API proxy by way of WSDL

Not applicable

I'd like to deploy an API by way of uploading a local WSDL - the WSDL refers to one or more schema's - is there a way to do this in API Gee - do I upload a API Bundle ?

0 6 595
6 REPLIES 6

adas

Yes. You can do this via the management UI's proxy wizard. You can upload a WSDL file from your local and it would create an API proxy based on the WSDL definition. For details, please refer to this tutorial: http://docs.apigee.com/api-services/content/exposing-soap-service-api-prox

Not applicable

Yes - but my WSDL refererences multiple XSD's - can I upload those as well ?

@Ghulam Farooq Shaikh You can upload multiple files including the XSD and WSDL files and the UI would prompt for you to select the primary WSDL incase there are multiple.

I am facing the same problem. The wsdl and referenced XSDs are not in the same folder, dispersed across complex multi folder structure. I can't see a way to select multi files from different folders.

Not applicable

Also, I keep on getting 'Fetch WSDL Error: Error processing WSDL.' - is there any way to know why this is failing ?

You may have realized this already, but just to state what I learned in this area - when you are queried for the WSDL to upload - you just do a 'select multiple' and select ALL of the files you need to for the WSDL to be resolved. It is much easier if all of the files are in a single folder on the system you are uploading from. Once I found that out my WSDLs would resolve.