How to use resource files for Javacallout

I have a javacallout, that has dependency on few other jars. I have uploaded the dependent jars using the Organization resource API

http://docs.apigee.com/api/resource-files

But the javacallout is unable to resolve the resource files. I don't see an option to specify any 'Include' - how does dependencies work for resource files? Is it supported for javacallouts?

Thanks,

Solved Solved
0 5 314
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

adas
Participant V

@Mukundha Madhavan can you try env level resources. I think there's a bug with javacallout and org level resources. Let me know if this works.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Former Community Member
Not applicable

There should be no need to include other JARs. The class loader will look locally first, if not found, then in the env level and finally in the org level.

I have included all my files at the org level - it did not work, looks like a known issue with org level resources. Thanks Nandan

adas
Participant V

@Mukundha Madhavan can you try env level resources. I think there's a bug with javacallout and org level resources. Let me know if this works.

yes, Env level resources worked! I think we need to document this as a known issue

Here's the bug: MGMT-2639

We should try and fix it instead of documenting as a known issue. Because this is a super useful feature that is causing people to work around it.