In devportal, possible to filter the set of products in the drop down for each particular user?

Not applicable

@Anil Sagar

Is it possible to restrict list of products in the drop down for a registered user? Use case is that we have proxies aimed for different clients and we do not want to share the complete list of products with every single registered user.

Solved Solved
0 4 245
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@shweta agarwal ,

Yes , It's possible. See steps below.

• Enable, DevConnect Limit API Product by Role module in "admin/modules" page.

2647-screen-shot-2016-05-09-at-93355-pm.png

• Navigate to "admin/config/devconnect/apiproduct-access" page to restrict products by role.

2648-screen-shot-2016-05-09-at-93940-pm.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

@shweta agarwal ,

Yes , It's possible. See steps below.

• Enable, DevConnect Limit API Product by Role module in "admin/modules" page.

2647-screen-shot-2016-05-09-at-93355-pm.png

• Navigate to "admin/config/devconnect/apiproduct-access" page to restrict products by role.

2648-screen-shot-2016-05-09-at-93940-pm.png

@Anil Sagar thanks for your reply.

I have two products in my portal. I have enabled the DevConnect Limit API Product by Role.

Next I tried restricting the actual product .It has some sort of UI bug which is not saving my checkbox selection.Is there any fix for that?I can share the screenshot if needed.

@shweta agarwal , Are you on cloud ? What version of Apigee Developer Portal are you in? You can see the version by navigating to "/buildInfo"

Its on-prem not cloud. Version: OPDK-4.15.07.00