APIGEE Edge - Video Tutorials

Not applicable

Hello Team, I am very new to this technology and learning this tool on my interest. I would like to understand this tool nicely and thinking to go with the API arena. I am looking video tutorial of this tool and had checked on the website and couldnt find it, could you kindly share me the link where i can find the video tutorial ? it will be very helpful to me and my friends.

1 3 3,467
3 REPLIES 3

Former Community Member
Not applicable

Hi @Umasankar Gnanasekaran there are actually quite a few different ways to get to some awesome content regarding Apigee Edge. I have posted a few relevant links below:

1. Apigee Edge Documentation - this site has all the documentation & some targeted videos on certain topics.
  2. 4 minute video series - this site has many commonly used patterns / proxy features captured in 4 minute video clips. It has some other important documentation for API developers
  3. Apigee Academy - this site has a lot of e-learning courses targeted at different levels. It also has some great free courses on designing / building RESTful APIs
  4. Apigee YouTube Channel - this site has almost all of the videos that we have created so far on a wide variety of topics including webinars & API proxy development.

Please let us know if there are additional questions.

Not applicable

If there are any videos you can't find, let us know and we maybe able to create one!

Thanks Team, really I appreciate your support.