Configure two way SSL on Apigee Edge

Not applicable

I need to configure a two way SSL connection to a backend server on edge to proxy SOAP based API's - I haven't found a link yet on how to do this - are there steps on how to set this up in Edge - I already have relevant key stores and trust stores. Thanks

0 5 5,079
5 REPLIES 5

Former Community Member
Not applicable

Not applicable

Thanks - already went through that link - it lacks information on how to setup a mutual SSL connection to an existing HTTP back end.

Former Community Member
Not applicable

Hi @Ghulam Farooq Shaikh what information is it specific lacking? Assuming you have already gone through this and also looked at the management API to upload your cert into the store? Also if your back-end has self-signed certs or certs not signed by a trusted CA, you will upload your cert into a "trust store" and if you have certs signed by a trusted CA, you will upload your cert into a "key store". Let us know if you are able to resolve what you are trying to do.

Not applicable

The following link states that I need to upload it as a PEM file - are JKS files not supported ?

http://docs.apigee.com/management/apis/post/organizations/%7Borg_name%7D/environments/%7Benv_name%7D...

Former Community Member
Not applicable

That's right. JKS is not supported. You can extract the key from JKS and upload it. The upload format has to be zip.