hi folks,have anybody ever tried deploying a proxy using the apigee tool or any other command?

Not applicable

Solved Solved
0 6 121
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

ok..thanks @Anil Sagar in the username and password do we provide the email address and password of the apigee account or something else?

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

I've used apigeetool, a bash script, curl, etc. I'm guessing there's a question behind that question though. If so, what is it?

Not applicable

yes @Carlos Eberhardt,....i have been using below command on apigee tool for the same apigeetool deployproxy -u $username -p $password -o $abcd -e $dev -n proxy_name -d . -U.

But its giving 401 Unauthorised.

So,any particular reason for that?

@pratiksha kandpal , That means your credentials are wrong. You need to use Apigee Org Admin credentials to deploy same. Please verify credentials once.

There are some security caveats - but it isnt clear that you have run into them... make sure you are using a valid username/password and report back 🙂

Not applicable

ok..thanks @Anil Sagar in the username and password do we provide the email address and password of the apigee account or something else?

@pratiksha kandpal , Yes, That's correct. BTB, Please use comments for discussion. Answers are strictly for answers 🙂 Keep us posted if you have any queries.