delete exsisting account

Not applicable

HI Team, I already have 1 account with an aexp email id . It is with a different owner.Now for our aexp project purpose we have another apigee link where I am not able to login because it is also link with the same email id. So i would request u to help me disable my account with email id vaishnavi.sr1@aexp.com

1 10 1,422
10 REPLIES 10

@vaishnavi sr , Can you please provide more details when you mean "we have another apigee link where I am not able to login" ? Can you share the link ?

Not applicable

https://apimgmt.dev.aexp.com/login this is another apigee link I want to access for all my aexp projects,. it states internal error occured when I login with my amex id

@vaishnavi sr , Are you on onPrem ? Please refer to Private Cloud documentation for operating / managing your Apigee Edge installations.

Not applicable

error.png attaching the screenshot of error

Not applicable

@anil .no the first account i created was a trial account. it was linked to my aexp id. now dat our aexp internal cld account is also linked with the same aexp email id. I wanted support team to delete my trail version account

Not applicable

@vaishnavi sr I don't see any account existing with above mail.id, do you want us to delete your trial org also ?

Not applicable

Hello team

Can you please delete my account it.sravan506@gmail.com

Not applicable

I am not able to remove my trail accounts.

Please remove them or please guide me how to remove the following accounts.

sridevichintalapati8-trial

sridevic-trial

Please respond ASAP.

I want my account deleted too! How do you do it?