How to enable stripe module in developer portal?

Not applicable

Hi,

As a dev portal admin user, how can I enable stripe payment gateway.

Thanks,

Jeevan

Solved Solved
0 6 563
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@jeevan ,

Apigee Developer portal is built on top of famous open source CMS Drupal . You can use any 7.x drupal contributed modules to add additional functionality as needed.

Drupal.org has Stripe Payment module which will help you integrate with stripe payment gateway module. You can download same & install on your developer portal.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

@jeevan ,

Apigee Developer portal is built on top of famous open source CMS Drupal . You can use any 7.x drupal contributed modules to add additional functionality as needed.

Drupal.org has Stripe Payment module which will help you integrate with stripe payment gateway module. You can download same & install on your developer portal.

thanks @Anil Sagar for your suggestion. But I could n't able to find the install option under modules section. Please forgive me it is a dumb question.

Thanks,

Jeevan

@jeevan , You need access to pantheon instance of your developer portal & little bit of drupal expertise. Are you on trial org / paid org ?

@Anil Sagar trail org. Rakshith had set this up for us.

@jeevan , We don't provide pantheon access to trial org. Contact @rakshith@apigee.com if you need access to same to install new modules.

Not applicable

@Anil Sagar trail org. Rakshith had set this up for us.