How to best view all articles written by me?

Not applicable

I'd like to view all the articles written by me, so I can stay on top by updating them regularly. I tried refining search by selecting articles authored by me, but it doesn't work.

Solved Solved
0 8 147
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

@Arjav Goswami ,

This feature is not available at this point of time in community portal. But, If you are an Admin (I believe you are an Admin) of the community you can access same.

• Click on "Administration" link under your profile dropdown.
  • Go to content tab
  • Click on Manage topic on left side.
  • Filter content using advanced options. Check below screenshot for same.

2600-screen-shot-2016-04-29-at-115946-am.png

It lists all the Articles filtered by user but don't have link to individual article page. you need to search for same using relevant keywords & access same. But, Above view should help you see list of articles posted by user.

View solution in original post

@Arjav Goswami ,

Found a hack to solve your issue, Follow below steps to see Articles by user,

• Navigate to https://community.apigee.com/search.html
  • Use the filter on right side to set User ONLY
    • These filters are not working as expected, need to do some hacking , see below.
  • Update the URL in the browser by simply adding letter "a" to the query, to see results.

You can find all your Articles using link here following above approach.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Not applicable

@Ali Beatty Please help...

@Arjav Goswami , It's a missing feature in community.apigee.com.

@Arjav Goswami ,

This feature is not available at this point of time in community portal. But, If you are an Admin (I believe you are an Admin) of the community you can access same.

• Click on "Administration" link under your profile dropdown.
  • Go to content tab
  • Click on Manage topic on left side.
  • Filter content using advanced options. Check below screenshot for same.

2600-screen-shot-2016-04-29-at-115946-am.png

It lists all the Articles filtered by user but don't have link to individual article page. you need to search for same using relevant keywords & access same. But, Above view should help you see list of articles posted by user.

Thank you very much @Anil Sagar This method is slightly long, but give best results. I have saved the filter and its easier now. Thank you again for figuring this out.

@Arjav Goswami ,

Found a hack to solve your issue, Follow below steps to see Articles by user,

• Navigate to https://community.apigee.com/search.html
  • Use the filter on right side to set User ONLY
    • These filters are not working as expected, need to do some hacking , see below.
  • Update the URL in the browser by simply adding letter "a" to the query, to see results.

You can find all your Articles using link here following above approach.

great tip, thx!

@Dom Couldwell , It's not 100 % perfect since it searches your articles by word "a" but should work 80 % 🙂 , If you are Community Portal admin , you can filter using answer below, but that too not 100% perfect since it doesn't have links to the articles. It just displays Articles title text 😞

Thank you very much @Anil Sagar. This doesn't work 100% but still very helpful!