not able to view Proxy resource performance view

Apigee docs/Anayltics overview tells following:

Proxy resource performance view

You also can track performance metrics for individual URIs (resources) for a specific API proxy. This view lets you plot trends in traffic, response time, and other metrics for each individual resource.

My query: I am able to get a way to this view under dashboard/Proxy performance. How do I see it?

0 7 195
7 REPLIES 7

Not applicable

Hi Surbi,

I guess, we can not customize the default Dashboard page. But you can achieve your requirement using Custom reports. Please explore on the Analytics-> Reports. Once reports created, you can create your own dashboard using Analytics->Reports Dashboard.

@mvvbr , it looked to me in the docs that it is a default dashboard feature hence wanted to confirm.

@Surbhi , Recently i have observed same. It is not working. I don't see any data in graph even though traffic exists for same. @Sanjoy Bose , @spadmanabhan Any idea ?

Hi @Surbhi - Looks like that was a deprecated screenshot we still had hanging around in our docs. Apologies for the confusion. I believe the equivalent is going to the Performance tab in the API proxy editor and clicking Configure to add specific resource paths.

@Floyd Jones , I have tried that recently, but charts didn't display any data. Are you sure they are working as expected ?

Hey @Anil Sagar - I'm not sure. I just started trying it out, but nothing yet. I just know that that resource-specific view is supposed to be set there.

@Anil Sagar did you try on a trial id? If so, you will not get the resource URL related performance chart. We will be enabling an alternate query based approach for this shortly.