Is there any way to get the monthly report on API proxy through Custom Report?

Created Custom Report to get the total transaction of API Proxy, In search we can select only 15 days of data. Is there any way to get monthly analytics using custom report?

1 12 814
12 REPLIES 12

@shobha mudhivedu 15 days is the maximum for custom reports. Only one report "Traffic composition" that is out of the box gives you upto 3 months.

How can we request new features such as custom reports with monthly data, or more out of the box reports like traffic composition, which also show split of traffic by developer app, and quality metrics such as error rate, average response time and so on? Do you have a process to vote for new roadmap features?

We don't yet have a process for voting for feature requests, but this forum is the best way to request features.

@Carie Hughes , You can post an idea in community where people can vote. You can access all ideas here.

Hi Carie, we are working on a couple of features to be rolled out soon that should be relevant to your questions. Which org is this?

Hi - I am creating Monthly proxy report and sum on Traffic ? but when i download report it is showing daily. How I can fix it

You need to select the custom dates for one month before downloading.

@Priyadarshi Ajitav Jena . Thanks for your reply. I have selected 2 months and submit the job when i i download file the excel sheet contains 2 months of data but its not aggreagete monthly sum

Then you need to see the report configuration, you would haven't selected the aggregate functions.

You need to create your asynchronous report using the Management API. This will allow you to then specify the timeunit you use for aggregation, which is the groupByTimeUnit attribute, so in your request you can set groupByTimeUnit to month

The Management API for the async reports are here

https://cloud.google.com/apigee/docs/api-platform/analytics/asynch-reports-api

In future, please create a new question

@ avatar imagePriyadarshi Ajitav JenaI am developing custom report that give me traffic count of each month of the proxy by developer app. so I have added Traffic as Metrics. The dimension is first Developer App and then second dimension i have added Month.

You just select the traffic as sum, then select then add the first dimension as month and second dimension as app. Then try.