Trace type

Not applicable

2439-1.jpg

Can I switch trace type to post?

Solved Solved
0 3 183
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Oleksandr Skoryi ,

You can make a post call using client like Postman / CURL & see the same in trace tool. It's not mandatory to use console in trace tool. You can make API call from anywhere to see the results in trace tool. POST call made from any tool / application will be displayed in trace console.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

@Oleksandr Skoryi ,

You can make a post call using client like Postman / CURL & see the same in trace tool. It's not mandatory to use console in trace tool. You can make API call from anywhere to see the results in trace tool. POST call made from any tool / application will be displayed in trace console.

Click the "Or send with the API Console" link just below the "send" button. That will populate an API Console with your request and you can set the method, payload, etc. there.

+1 @Carlos Eberhardt , Never noticed that, Thank you !! I was wondering why not Apigee tool instead of postman / curl client. Completely forgot about API Console. I was in a mindset that Apigee API Console is always linked to WADL generated API Console and forgot about "Generic API Console"