apigee Level 1 - certification materials for API Lifecycle, Node and A-127??

Not applicable

Hi folks - I'm preparing for apigee L1 certification and would like to read more about the following topics, can you please provide me with right materials?

a. API Lifecycle

b. Node and A-127

c. Error handling

Cheers - Raghav.

Solved Solved
1 2 1,011
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Hi Raghavendra,

You can go through the eLearning videos which are very helpful in preparation for Level 1 certification.

You can also search for topics in Apigee docs here for more information.

View solution in original post

Dear @Raghavendra ,

You can find E-Videos related to API Lifecycle, Node & A-127 here in Edge Developer BootCamp. Find some more resources related to above topic below.

You can find article related to certification, How to crack Apigee Certification - Sharing my experience getting Apigee Certified.

TIP To Crack Certification : Watching videos will get you 50 %, Implementing same practically while watching same will help you cross 75 % cut off. Practical experience is very important to crack the tough nut 🙂

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi Raghavendra,

You can go through the eLearning videos which are very helpful in preparation for Level 1 certification.

You can also search for topics in Apigee docs here for more information.

Dear @Raghavendra ,

You can find E-Videos related to API Lifecycle, Node & A-127 here in Edge Developer BootCamp. Find some more resources related to above topic below.

You can find article related to certification, How to crack Apigee Certification - Sharing my experience getting Apigee Certified.

TIP To Crack Certification : Watching videos will get you 50 %, Implementing same practically while watching same will help you cross 75 % cut off. Practical experience is very important to crack the tough nut 🙂