Specifying resouirces at environment level

Not applicable

I have some java and javascript code that i use in proxies through java callout and javascript call out.

both JAR and JS file i have added as proxy resources and everthing was working fine.

Now, I deceided to move jar and js file to the environment level since these are resuable in many other proxies. When i removed the files from proxy resource and save proxy again it gives the error that it cant find the files.

Can anyone tell if i need to do any change in the proxy conficuration so that it refer the files from environemnt instead of local proxy resource. As per Apigee documentation resources added to the environment are available to all the proxies.

Thanks,

Rahul

0 3 328
3 REPLIES 3

Check if the file you moved are available at that environment prod or test i.e

https://api.enterprise.apigee.com/v1/organizations/myorg/environments/{env}/resourcefiles/{filetype}

File are at environement level and proxy is also working fine but the problem is that when i change something and save it gives error that "xxxx" file not found .

I have a similary issue, I have verified that my JAR is available there, but still proxy is not able to find it and is giving me error that referred resource is not found hence Java not instantiated.