Data Access Error using Get API Messages per month

Not applicable

Hi, I'm trying to retrieve a report for number of calls per month to our APIs using the reference provided in this link (http://docs.apigee.com/management/apis/get/organizations/%7Borg_name%7D/stats). However, upon execution of the command we get Data Access Error. I tried searching possible solutions online but to no avail. Can you help us please on how we can resolve this?

2382-2381-screen-shot-2016-04-14-at-25149-pm.png

Solved Solved
1 12 662
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Gardner Torres

I see that in the URL, you have use stats/?select

can you please change it to stats/apiproxy?select

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

Dear @Gardner Torres ,

Welcome to Apigee Community 🙂

I just noticed that screenshot you have attached has confidential credentials related to org & email address. I have removed same. Please make sure moving forward mask all confidential information in the data before you share information in open community.

Regarding your query, Let us investigate & come back to you. Stay tuned !

PS: This comment is visible only to you & community moderators.

@Gardner Torres , I would suggest to update above password since current credentials may be compromised. Since, Your's is onPrem instance there is no immediate security threats. But, I would suggest to update current password to stop any future security threats.

@Gardner Torres , Is it onPrem instance ?

@Gardner Torres ,

Welcome to Apigee Community 🙂

I think it's environment name that you are sending in the query. Is ENVIRONMENT NAME "production" ? Is it "prod" ?

Can you please check environment name in your API Request ?

Yes the environment name is production, we are using a kinda old version of the Apigee (v4.14)

Not applicable

Hi @Gardner Torres

Can you do a call as below and let me know the result ?

GET /v1/o/hajime/e/production/analytics/admin/schema?type=fact

Thanks,

Sanjoy

I tried this one but for some unknown reason it gives me nothing.

@Gardner Torres

I see that in the URL, you have use stats/?select

can you please change it to stats/apiproxy?select

@gbhandari /stats should work, Nothing wrong there. Check API Documentation here. It might be due to missing data in postgres.

It did work!! Thanks a lot

@gbhandari , Thanks for sharing the workaround. @Gardner Torres , Seems like /stats API is not available in older versions of Edge. Ideally, You need to update to latest version to get all new features. @Sanjoy Bose Can you confirm same ?

@Gardner Torres

Yes /stats/? is not available in older versions of edge. Request you to upgrade to the latest as quickly as possible.

Thanks,

Sanjoy