After a fresh installation of apigee-edge , not able to login with username and password.

Not applicable

I have done fresh installation apigee-edge v4.16.01 with silent configuration , but after successfull installation , when i am trying to login with username and password, then "Your credentials are valid, but you are not a member of an organization." error coming.

@sarthak , @archendra , @maruti chand

0 6 545
6 REPLIES 6

Not applicable

@sarthak , @archendra , @maruti chand

Not applicable

@Akhil You need to onboard an org after the installation procedure. Please follow the instruction for onboard an organization in private cloud 1601 install guide.

According to the onboard doc, i have executed following commands

/opt/apigee/apigee-service/bin/apigee-service apigee-provision setup-org -f /tmp/configFile

/opt/apigee/apigee-service/bin/apigee-service apigee-provision install

Please find the attached configfile config.txt

but still i am not able to login with credentials.config.txt

Not applicable

I am facing the same issue on

I am facing the same issue on v4.16.01. Admin is able to login with credentials but user mentioned in config file is failed by giving message:

Your credentials are valid, but you are not a member of an organization.

Is there anything which I need to take care?

Not applicable

Here are the steps you need to follow to onboard an organization:

1. /opt/apigee/apigee-service/bin/apigee-service apigee-provision install

2. /opt/apigee/apigee-service/bin/apigee-service apigee-provision setup-org -f /tmp/configFile

Here is the sample conf:

IP1=x.x.x.x
MSIP=$IP1
ADMIN_EMAIL=xxxx@abc.com
APIGEE_ADMINPW=xxxxxxxxx
NEW_USER=y
USER_NAME=xxxx@abc.com
FIRST_NAME=xxxxx
LAST_NAME=xxxxx
USER_PWD=xxxxxx
ORG_NAME=xxxxx
ORG_ADMIN=$USER_NAME
ENV_NAME=prod
VHOST_PORT=9001
VHOST_NAME=default
VHOST_ALIAS=routerip:9001
AXGROUP=axgroup001

Make sure you update the above conf with correct values. ADMIN_EMAIL and APIGEE_ADMINPW values have to be same as used in silent conf during edge installation. USER_NAME value has to be the email id of the new user which you want to create, not the ADMIN_EMAIL.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Archendra