While installing apigee-edge-4.15 through chef , installation get stuck in between and fail.

Not applicable

I am installing apigee-edge-4.15 through chef with silent_config_example.txt.

when I execute "./apigee-setup.sh -p aio -f /opt/silent_config_example.txt" through chef recipe.

Installation get starts and after few step its get stuck and installation get fail.

@Jason Harrington, @@Satyajit Roy Choudhury

0 11 1,135
11 REPLIES 11

This is not going to help you directly. But, if you are trying to install Apigee Edge fresh now, why install an older version, when 16.01 is out which packs in a lot of awesomeness? You can learn more here: http://docs.apigee.com/release-notes/content/4160100-apigee-edge-private-cloud-release-notes

Not applicable

As @sarthak pointed out, you should take advantage of new private cloud release 4.16.01.00. It has a lot of new and cool stuff.

Not applicable

Thanks @sarthak and @archendra, but i need to install apigee-edge by chef can you help me in this.

Please provide the installation logs. If you can't share it here. Please open a support ticket so that support team can pick it up and help you with your installation issues.

Thanks,

Archendra

Yes, i have installed manually and it is working fine. But same step when i execute through chef its last step "./apigee-setup.sh -p aio -f /opt/silent_config_example.txt" get stuck and get fail. Please find that attached debug logs file chefrun.txt

That doesn't help much, attach the installation log which you can find under

/opt/apigee4/var/log.

something like this installation-2016-01-07.log @Akhil

Did you verify testing first manually ? it is going to be hard to debug unless you share the install log information.

Yes, i have installed manually and it is working fine. But same step when i execute through chef its last step "./apigee-setup.sh -p aio -f /opt/silent_config_example.txt" get stuck and get fail. Please find that attached debug logs file chefrun.txt.

Not applicable

You can find the installation log under /opt/apigee4/var/log.

something like this installation-2016-01-07.log

Please find the installation log installation.txt

@Akhil Looks like that's not the complete file. Can you pls check?