Getting error in my org : Error fetching Status Datastore not added to the pods of the organization

Not applicable

I am getting this error in my org.

Error fetching Status Datastore not added to the pods of the organization

what is the reason ? how do i remove it?

0 6 353
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @arunpatcha

Please check this Community Question and Answer in case it applies to you:

https://community.apigee.com/articles/19993/unable-to-list-or-run-api-proxies-in-trial-orgs.html

Hi there, I'm getting a similar error. The question and answer you cited do not seem to apply.

1}" ng-repeat="alert in errorMessages" ng-hide="alert.location == 'modal'" ng-if="errorMessages.length === 1 || $root.viewAllErrors">

1}">Datastore not added to the pods of the organization :{my login name}.

Following up on this one. How can I simply delete my account and start from scratch?

@Kris Bravo , Accounts will be automatically deleted after certain time if they are inactive. You can start from scratch using different email address by creating a new account. Let us know if you see any issue. We can help you provision free trial org.

Thanks; while it would be cleaner to be able to explicitly delete and recreate, I'll leave it to your systems.

It is noteworthy that this is the only workaround I have found to this issue. Discard the account and start over.

Any ideas on the root cause of this error? It came out of the blue. If I follow your guidance the next time, that mean's I'll be littering the apigee landscape with a trail of orgs.

@Kris Bravo ,

Completely Agree with you , @arghya das any idea why free orgs are not completely deleted from trial pod ? Any help here ?