Hi

I am getting below error

HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error

Content-Length:
Content-Type:
application/json
{
  "fault": {
    "faultstring": "JSONToXML[json-to-xml]: Execution failed due to reason: Expecting } at line 9",
    "detail": {
      "errorcode": "steps.json2xml.ExecutionFailed"
    }
  }
Solved Solved
0 2 682
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

Are you able to run your proxy in trace? If so, can you inspect your payload to see if the JSON is proper? Is this happening after you have done any changes to the JSON payload? Check your JSON payload to make sure it is properly formatted. If it is correct JSON and you're still getting a JSON to XML policy error, please send an email to help@apigee.com with the curl command or url that will cause the error. I'll try the same thing on my answer key to see if I can reproduce it.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Not applicable

Are you able to run your proxy in trace? If so, can you inspect your payload to see if the JSON is proper? Is this happening after you have done any changes to the JSON payload? Check your JSON payload to make sure it is properly formatted. If it is correct JSON and you're still getting a JSON to XML policy error, please send an email to help@apigee.com with the curl command or url that will cause the error. I'll try the same thing on my answer key to see if I can reproduce it.

Thanks i recreated the same stuff and it worked fine. Strange though.