Different responses in browser and console

This is the url and i am unable to trace it because it shows errors when try to use trace .If i open it directly in browser i get the json response .In console i get 500 INTERNAL SERVER ERROR. Why is this happening?

http://armd11-test.apigee.net/CitiStar/user-timelines?userApi=&userToken=&userSecret=&seName=&device...

1 5 139
5 REPLIES 5

@archana , Seems like target is throwing above errors. Please check API request that you are sending to target. It's not an issue with Apigee, It's more of implementation / target error issue. Make sure you can able to call target directly and then you implement the proxy.

I am able to call the target ,but even though i am passing the query parameter but the target is not reciving any token parameter.

adas

Can you add me to your org -adas@apigee.com. Would like to understand whats happening and see if I can help you resolve the issue.

sure.i would like that.All i know is query parameter "token " is missing .But i am sending the token.

@archana,

I executed the API with the URL provided by you and was able to run it successfully (200 OK) using the curl command and also via the browser. I notice that there are two APIs in your org which has CitiStar in the basepath, so it is possible that the trace might be enabled on a different proxy while the API call is made on another proxy. Here is the table that shows the API Proxy names, corresponding basepaths and revision #s

API Name BasepathRevision
CitiStar_demo/v1/CitiStar1
citi_fb/CitiStar11
citi_fb/CitiStar/v1414

For the URL that you've provided - "http://armd11-test.apigee.net/CitiStar/user-timelines?userApi=&userToken=&userSecret=&seName=&deviceId=" you should be enabling the trace for the API Proxy "citi_fb" in revision #11.

I enabled the trace in the UI for this, and then ran the API call on the terminal using the curl command and also via the browser. I was able to trace in both the cases and got a successful response (200 OK).

Can you please test and trace again as explained above and let me know if you are still seeing any issues ?

Regards,

Amar