How do we log in to different organization?

Not applicable

Say we have credentials for one organization. I was invited to join another org as Org Admin. How can I login to new org then?

Solved Solved
0 6 337
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Not applicable

Once you've received the email about the new organization, you can log out of your current session and login again. Once logged in, you should see Organization in the top right corner now has a drop-down menu allowing you to select which organization you want to work in.

View solution in original post

@Gaurav Vishwas Joshi

Try this -- log in to your working account, then change the URL to https://edge.apigee.com/platform/#/NEWORG/ , where NEWORG is the org you are a member of but is not showing up.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Not applicable

Once you've received the email about the new organization, you can log out of your current session and login again. Once logged in, you should see Organization in the top right corner now has a drop-down menu allowing you to select which organization you want to work in.

Not applicable

@Michael Russo Thanks for the response. But I don't see the dropdown though I have been added to different org. I just see the label with non-selectable component.

Is it because I am a trial user?

adas

Did you try logging out and logging in again, once your username was added to another org. Once you login, you should see the Organization dropdown on the top right hand corner, as Micheal pointed out. It doesn't matter if you are a trial user or a paid user.

@Gaurav Vishwas Joshi Another thing to verify is that the email address that the organization email came to exactly matches the email address for your existing account. If it doesn't, you can log in to the new org using that new email address, or request to be added using the other email address.

@Gaurav Vishwas Joshi

Try this -- log in to your working account, then change the URL to https://edge.apigee.com/platform/#/NEWORG/ , where NEWORG is the org you are a member of but is not showing up.

Not applicable

Once logged in you may find that your get "redirected" to your old org. This happens in cases where you have multiple tabs open - pointing to different orgs.

A quick tip: open a new window in incognito or private mode in your browser and you can maintain multiple windows/tabs open at the same time. This is because the incognito or private mode in most browsers creates a nonshared namespace for cookies, cached resources, and the like.

Good luck!