This One Weird Trick Will Determine Your Success in Digital

Not applicable

Hi Community!

Recently posted this blog post to Linkedin: http://bit.ly/1UYPkOM which talks about some of the patterns we see at enterprises everyday-

Are we right - or is this just click bait :-)?

What are some of the things you've done at your organization to address these patterns and get things running smoothly?

I look forward to the conversation!

John

Solved Solved
2 1 156
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

akoo

Awesome article, @john rethans. Loved the reference to Conway's Law. I am especially intrigued by your note, "Communication doesn’t necessarily mean ‘talking’ or ‘meetings’". Technology can be a huge lever in sharing information, with the right processes and understandings in place. Knowing which channel to use for what information and holding accountability to use these channels are examples of how technology needs to be properly supported for the most benefit. Getting this proper support in place has helped many of the companies consulted with (and even worked within) in the past run things more smoothly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

akoo

Awesome article, @john rethans. Loved the reference to Conway's Law. I am especially intrigued by your note, "Communication doesn’t necessarily mean ‘talking’ or ‘meetings’". Technology can be a huge lever in sharing information, with the right processes and understandings in place. Knowing which channel to use for what information and holding accountability to use these channels are examples of how technology needs to be properly supported for the most benefit. Getting this proper support in place has helped many of the companies consulted with (and even worked within) in the past run things more smoothly.