Doubt on question listed in APIGEE exam certification page

mytre4411
Participant IV

The below question is listed under sample question in APIGEE certificate page

A. Which are valid API BaaS queries on a collection? Select all that are correct.

1. ql=delete where <property> = '<value>'
  2. ql='<value>'
  3. ql=select * where <property> = '<value>'
  4. ql=<property> = '<value>'

Answer is given as A(2,3).

But I feel it should be 3 and 4.

As I went through an example in this page ,

https://api.usergrid.com/your-org/your-app/users?ql=status='active'

I got this doubt.

Please clarify.

4 14 8,679
14 REPLIES 14

@Subbu R ,

Thank you for highlighting same. Yes, It should be A(3,4) . We will fix this issue in the documentation.

@docs do you have access to academy site to fix the documentation error ? @pdani , FYI, We need to fix doc error.

Not applicable

@Subbu RSubbu

Yes, You are correct. Thanks you for pointing this out. I will fix this error.

Appreciate the help.

Thankyou @pdani and @Anil Sagar.

Not applicable

This error has been fixed. Thank you @Anil Sagar and @Subbu R.

@pdani , I don't see any update in the documentation, It still shows A (2,3). Is it a page cache issue ?

@pdani , I see the update now, That was super quick fix 🙂 Thank you for quick action.

I am seeing the change. Yeah, could be cached issue with the browser, try shift + refresh

Yep, I see the update.

This error has been resolved

mail-2
Participant IV

Is this still relevant for the current Apigee exam? I'm asking b/c I can't find anything on "BaaS queries" in the Apigee documentation whatsoever.

I don't think so, API Baas reached end of life. You can see the details here

https://docs.apigee.com/release/notes/api-baas-eol

mail-2
Participant IV

Is this still relevant for the current Apigee exam? I'm asking b/c I can't find anything on "BaaS queries" in the Apigee documentation whatsoever.

Hi guys. I remember myself when I was at University. I had exactly the same problems 🙂 I studied at the computer science Department. It happened, but not often, that the theory of the subject taught was too outdated and none of the students did not learn it because it was useless for them. I was very surprised when the guys from 2020 Cisco Certification just 2 days before the exam, the theory of which no one in our group knew, managed to help me with it. Thanks to them, I passed the exam and now work in a cool IT company!