Certification: Analysis of strong vs weak areas

Not applicable

Suggestion : It would be great if the answers in Beta Certification Test indicates the strong, weak areas which will help the taker next time to prepare accordingly if he does not do well.

Solved Solved
1 5 1,568
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

@gaurav-joshi Here's a quick update on your suggestion.

After a bit of investigation, I discovered that we can deliver test results by category. Once we finalize the test cut scoring we'll implement this change to the test result delivery.

Thanks again for the great suggestion! Keep them coming!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Not applicable

@gaurav Great suggestion! I'll look into what it'll take to add this feature to the test. It might also be an interesting idea to create topic based quizzes during the certification program that would allow users to know which areas require more study before they take the exam.

Not applicable

@gaurav-joshi Here's a quick update on your suggestion.

After a bit of investigation, I discovered that we can deliver test results by category. Once we finalize the test cut scoring we'll implement this change to the test result delivery.

Thanks again for the great suggestion! Keep them coming!

@catherinea Hey that's a great news and will benefit all the people giving test henceforth.

Not applicable

I am new to Apigee community. I am planning to learn Apigee and write certification. please let me know the certification related information available for Apigee.

Hey @kumarsathe! If you'd like, you can be a beta tester. Email me at education@apigee.com and I'll get you set up.