Problem : I am getting below error while deleting API Proxy

Not applicable

Error fetching Status Error while accessing datastore;Please retry later.

HTTP/1.1 500 Server Error

Connection:
keep-alive
Content-Length:
Content-Type:
application/json
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2016 05:22:41 GMT
Server:
Apigee Router
{
  "code": "datastore.ErrorWhileAccessingDataStore",
  "message": "Error while accessing datastore;Please retry later",
  "contexts": []
}
0 9 213
9 REPLIES 9

adas

@Deepika T P May I know your org name. I am guessing this is a trial org, if that's so can you tell me the org id and the API Proxy name that you are trying to delete.

@arghya das , @Deepika T P , Similar issue reported here

@Deepika T P Please use secure comments/pm while sharing confidential information,

Organization : deepikaullas

Email: deepika_prasannna@thbs.com

Api Proxy Name : Get-Unbilled-Usage

Not applicable

Organization : deepikaullas

Organization Id : deepika_prasannna@thbs.com

Api Proxy Name : Get-Unbilled-Usage

adas

@Deepika T P In the month of Feb 2016, we went through a cleanup of all inactive orgs in our trial pod. Looks like your org was considered as inactive (since there was no runtime traffic on the org for more than 1 month) and that's the reason you see those errors.

You should have received an email with the subject line "Your free Apigee account will be deleted" back in Jan 2016, from the Apigee team requesting you login to your account and make some runtime api calls to show usage for the current month. If you haven't responded to that email or taken appropriate actions, your org might have been marked as inactive. I am sorry to convey this message, let me know if there's any thing we could do to help.

Okey. Is there any way to activate my account or do I need to respond to any of the mails which were sent before or Is it possible to recreate my account with the same organization id.

adas

@Deepika T P I will check with my team here at Apigee and let you know what's the process for reactivation. I am not promising anything because I don't know if there's a provision for an on-demand reactivation of inactive orgs. But I would definitely go back and check with my folks.

On the question of recreating the account with the same organization id, do you care about the existing data or is it okay if we just provision a new org for you with the same userid and org id ?

I will check on both aspects and let you know, as soon as I hear from my team. In the meantime, you are always welcome to signup for a new org and get access to our new and improved trial pod offering.

@arghya das

If its possible to reactivate the same organization that would be helpful for me to get the existing data. If its not possible than I should create a new account.

Anyways thank you very much.

Kindly let me know who can we move forward regarding the same.

*how