Receiving 500 response code while creating a new key value map; "Error while accessing datastore"

Not applicable

Hi All,

I am a newbie to apigee, while going thru the learning program, I tried creating a new keyvaluemap and returned with the below error, could some one kindly advice what is causing this error or am I missing something??

Request:

POST /v1/organizations/yesveesteps/apis/firstnode/keyvaluemaps HTTP/1.1

Accept:
*/*
Accept-Encoding:
gzip
Accept-Language:
en-GB
Authorization:
Basic eWVzdmVxxxxxxxtOlZhc3VnNU1DQQ==
Content-Length:
Content-Type:
application/json
Host:
api.enterprise.apigee.com
User-Agent:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML
X-Forwarded-For:
X-Forwarded-Port:
X-Forwarded-Proto:
https
<code>{
  "name": "Map_name",
  "entry": [
    {
      "name": "Key1",
      "value": "value_one"
    },
    {
      "name": "Key2",
      "value": "value_two"
    }
  ]
}

Response:

HTTP/1.1 500 Server Error

Connection:
keep-alive
Content-Length:
Content-Type:
application/json
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2016 04:04:52 GMT
Server:
Apigee Router
<code>{
  "code": "datastore.ErrorWhileAccessingDataStore",
  "message": "Error while accessing datastore;Please retry later",
  "contexts": []
}
Solved Solved
1 8 261
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

adas

@vasudevan sugumar In the month of Feb 2016, we went through a cleanup of all inactive orgs in our trial pod. Looks like your org was considered as inactive (since there was no runtime traffic on the org for more than 1 month) and that's the reason you see those errors.

You should have received an email with the subject line "Your free Apigee account will be deleted" back in Jan 2016, from the Apigee team requesting you login to your account and make some runtime api calls to show usage for the current month. If you haven't responded to that email or taken appropriate actions, your org might have been marked as inactive. I am sorry to convey this message, let me know if there's any thing we could do to help.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Let me have a look, I'll get back to you!

@Dino , @vasudevan sugumar , Similar issue reported here, seems like issue with cassandra in freepods, Let me loop in GSC, @AMAR DEVEGOWDA Any help here ?

@vasudevan sugumar, @Anil Sagar,

I will look into this issue and get back to you.

Thanks, Anil! Thanks AMAR!

adas

@vasudevan sugumar In the month of Feb 2016, we went through a cleanup of all inactive orgs in our trial pod. Looks like your org was considered as inactive (since there was no runtime traffic on the org for more than 1 month) and that's the reason you see those errors.

You should have received an email with the subject line "Your free Apigee account will be deleted" back in Jan 2016, from the Apigee team requesting you login to your account and make some runtime api calls to show usage for the current month. If you haven't responded to that email or taken appropriate actions, your org might have been marked as inactive. I am sorry to convey this message, let me know if there's any thing we could do to help.

Thank you Arghya for your response, I have searched my inbox/trash and am sure I did not find such email with the subject line "Your free Apigee account will be deleted". That's fine, could you please advice, what ist the next step to make the org active, if i create a new apiproxy and create some traffic will make it active, kindly confirm. Thanks again.

Hi Arghya,

I have also checked the given link, could you please advise how to create a new account to create a new organisation, do I have to use a different email id and sign up with apigee? Please clarify. Thanks kindly.

@vasudevan sugumar,

Yes you will need to signup or create a new trial account with a different email id. This will provision a new trial org for you.

Regards,

Amar