Is it possible to integrate a third party registration page to dev portal and populate the fields to the devportal registration form?

Not applicable

Hi @Anil Sagar

I would like to integrate Developer portal to a third party registration site https://devpost.com/users/register , So when the developers register in the Devpost, it should automatically populate the fields from Devpost to Developer portal and get the users registered in Devportal. By doing this way, users dont have to sign up twice. Please advise me how we can do this, and if it is feasible?

Thanks & Regards,

Saranya

0 1 97
1 REPLY 1

In general, you can easily allow signin to the Apigee Edge developer from Identity Providers (IdP) that support SAML or OpenID Connect. In those cases, registration would be done at the IdP, and the Edge developer portal would simply allow signin with an existing identity at the IdP. This would satisfy the case you're describing.

I had never heard of devpost.com. It does not appear that the site can act as an IdP. I may be wrong about that. If devpost can do SAML or OpenID Connect, then what you want to do should be easy!