Unable to call all proxy. Internal error

Not applicable

I am trying to develop and test api proxy in API edge using my free account. Every time I try to send a request to my api, I am getting error, "Error fetching sunits - Internal error" & "Error sending request - could not connect to http//sunit-test.apigee.net/v0/weather/forecastrss?w=2295386. Make sure the url is correct. I am getting the same error for all my api proxies, even the initial demo ones. Then I registered a new account from my corporate email id, from where all the proxies are working fine. Is it happening due to my free account. Please guide me what to do.

Solved Solved
1 4 318
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Sunit Sarkar,

Initially I misinterpreted the creation date of your org "sunits" to be about two weeks back and had informed you that the issue was caused due to an issue with the org provisioning tool. But when I checked again, I found that your org was created about an year back.

We would like to inform you that your trial org "sunits" was found to be inactive and hence you are unable to make API calls or seeing the error "Error fetching Status- Error while accessing datastore;Please retry later."

Please see this link for more details.

Regards,

Amar

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Dear @Sunit Sarkar,

There was an issue with our org provisioning tool, due to which your earlier org "sunits" was setup incorrectly. Hence, you are unable to run any of your APIs. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Glad to know that you are able to run APIs in new org without any issues. Would like to suggest you to continue to use your new org for all your API related work.

Regards,

Amar

Hi @AMAR DEVEGOWDA,

Thanks for your reply. If the issue in the org 'sunits' can be solved, it would be very much helpful, as I have much dependency on this. Also now whenever I am opening the proxy I am getting the following exception "Error fetching Status- Error while accessing datastore;Please retry later."

Could you please help me in solving this issue.

Regards,

Sunit

Can you post follow up issue as a separate question? You can refer to this thread to relate the issues.

@Sunit Sarkar,

Initially I misinterpreted the creation date of your org "sunits" to be about two weeks back and had informed you that the issue was caused due to an issue with the org provisioning tool. But when I checked again, I found that your org was created about an year back.

We would like to inform you that your trial org "sunits" was found to be inactive and hence you are unable to make API calls or seeing the error "Error fetching Status- Error while accessing datastore;Please retry later."

Please see this link for more details.

Regards,

Amar