I need to display a particular message as pop-up in developer portal

Not applicable

screen-shot-2016-03-08-at-41302-pm.pngWhen the developer registers for the first time using devportal, he clicks the register button on the registration form, which should trigger a pop-up with a

• Thank you for signing up for a Knurld.io developer account!
  • Before we can activate your account we need to verify the email address you provided. Please check your inbox for the verification email we sent to you, and complete the verification process.

How do I re-write the code to make it as a pop-up? Currently the message is getting displayed on the landing page itself. I want to make it as a pop-up.

Solved Solved
1 4 209
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Dear @saranya sekar ,

Those messages are called drupal messages, and set using drupal_set_message function in modules. If you would like to see them in a popup, there exist a contributed module called better_messages. Please install same, configure, apply css in your theme to custom theme it.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Dear @saranya sekar ,

Those messages are called drupal messages, and set using drupal_set_message function in modules. If you would like to see them in a popup, there exist a contributed module called better_messages. Please install same, configure, apply css in your theme to custom theme it.

@Anil Sagar

Thank you so much for the reply. It worked and I customized the module to display the pop-up message on a particular page.

Awesome @saranya sekar , Glad issue is resolved 🙂

Good to know!