unable to set up api product with permissions to resources on a api proxy

Not applicable

i have an api proxy, aws-test

i have two endpoints defined, /foo/ and /bar/

i have defined an api product, testapi and i want the product to map to aws-test /bar/. when i try this operation, it errors.

also, the trial account i am using, i get random errors and then asked to log in again screen-shot-2016-03-06-at-171112.pngscreen-shot-2016-03-06-at-171326.png

thanks

0 3 193
3 REPLIES 3

Dear @raghavan chockalingam,

I was able to create a product named "New Test Product" with "/bar/**" as the Resource Path and mapped it to "aws-test" proxy in your org "flux". I didn't get any errors. Can you please try creating again and see if you are still getting the errors ?

Regards,

Amar

Not applicable

i can create if use 'import resource' not 'custom resource' so that is good. the UI is not too obvious; one should be able to choose api proxy first and at the same time define or use predefined resources but currently api proxy and resources are not linked together but logically they have a strong relation.

also, if you see my other image snapshot, i have been asked to relog in for various problems. i do not understand why i am asked to relogin even if an backend operation fails.

adas

@raghavan chockalingam regarding the issue with frequent logouts, are you still seeing this issue ? If this issue is still happening, would you mind clearing out PLAY_SESSION cookie for enterprise.apigee.com and restart your browser. Let me know, if you still run into this problem after clearing the PLAY_SESSION cookie.