Why is my test URL unavailable?

Not applicable

Navigating to my http://{org}-{env}.apigee.net/ gives a "Webpage not available" (DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN) error.

Additionally, every page in my dev portal has this error at the top:

Error fetching Status

Tenant with org agale and product edge is not found.

Screenshot attached

apigeeerror.png

Solved Solved
1 9 486
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Dear @Andrew Gale,

There seems to be two issues in your org "agale"

1. Error - "Tenant with org agale and product edge is not found."

2. DNS records are not setup for the hosts <org>-<env>.apigee.net

As of now, I have addressed the issue #2. I have setup the DNS records manually for agale-test.apigee.net and agale-prod.apigee.net. I am able to run your API and get successful response (200 OK response code). Please verify this at your end.

I am looking further into issue #1. I will keep you posted on the same.

Thanks,

Amar

View solution in original post

Dear @Andrew Gale,

With regard to Issue #1 - "Tenant with org agale and product edge is not found.", I worked with our Engineering team. There was some issue while provisioning your org "agale" and that was causing the above error to be thrown. Our Engineering team has fixed it now.

I have verified that the above error is no longer as I navigate through various pages in your org.

Please verify at your end.

Thanks,

Amar

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

@Andrew Gale ,

Welcome to Apigee Community. Sorry for inconvenience. Is your org recently created? We have faced similar issues with the recent update.

@AMAR DEVEGOWDA , Similar issue, can you please check ? Thank you ..

@Andrew Gale, @Anil Sagar,

I am looking into this issue. I will update shortly.

Not applicable

My account was created on Wednesday, 2/24/16

Dear @Andrew Gale,

There seems to be two issues in your org "agale"

1. Error - "Tenant with org agale and product edge is not found."

2. DNS records are not setup for the hosts <org>-<env>.apigee.net

As of now, I have addressed the issue #2. I have setup the DNS records manually for agale-test.apigee.net and agale-prod.apigee.net. I am able to run your API and get successful response (200 OK response code). Please verify this at your end.

I am looking further into issue #1. I will keep you posted on the same.

Thanks,

Amar

Amar,

I am now able to access the test page. Thank you for the quick response. I will accept this comment as it resolves my issue but look forward to your insights into the other error.

That was quick, Thank you @AMAR DEVEGOWDA

Dear @Andrew Gale,

With regard to Issue #1 - "Tenant with org agale and product edge is not found.", I worked with our Engineering team. There was some issue while provisioning your org "agale" and that was causing the above error to be thrown. Our Engineering team has fixed it now.

I have verified that the above error is no longer as I navigate through various pages in your org.

Please verify at your end.

Thanks,

Amar

Error is resolved on my end as well. I thank you for your help.