Why is my Apigee trial account DNS not resolving?

Not applicable

I signed up for an Apigee trial account two days ago, but my {org}-{env}.apigee.net domains all return an HTTP 502 - DNS Lookup Failed.

This question and possibly this question describe very similar problems. How can I resolve?

Solved Solved
1 8 567
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

adas

@Adam DePauw If you are still facing this issue, kindly let me know your org name. I will try to get this resolved with our support team. Ideally things like this shouldn't happen, but like @Mukundha Madhavan mentioned, there might have been a glitch in the DN registration during the provisioning process which might have caused this. Please let me know, if you need any further assistance.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Hi Adam, I have reported this to support, this looks like problem during DNS provisioning, will get back to you - what is your org name?

Hi Mukundha, can I send it to you via PM?

sure, send it to mukundha@apigee.com

Hi Adam, can you check now?

The DNS is resolving correctly now. Thank you for your help.

adas

@Adam DePauw If you are still facing this issue, kindly let me know your org name. I will try to get this resolved with our support team. Ideally things like this shouldn't happen, but like @Mukundha Madhavan mentioned, there might have been a glitch in the DN registration during the provisioning process which might have caused this. Please let me know, if you need any further assistance.

The DNS is resolving correctly now, Arghya. Thank you.

I am facing that same issue. arghya das, can you please help? My org name is nicolasdespres and I am trying to access http://nicolasdespres-test.apigee.net/v1/test. Thank you