test account url not accesible

Not applicable

Hi,

I have a test account set up with ApiGee. I have created an api proxy and the api proxy has provided an automated url (http://flux-prod.apigee.net/test) which is unresolvable

Thanks

Solved Solved
1 4 259
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Dear @raghavan chockalingam,

Thanks for sharing the screenshot. I had a look at the org and also checked the host aliases flux-prod.apigee.net and flux-test.apigee.net. The problem is that the DNS records were not setup for these two host aliases due to some issue. I have set them up manually for you now. I also ran the your api and confirmed that it is working fine (got 200 OK responses). Please verify at your end.

Thanks,

Amar

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

can you possibly attach screen shot of your api proxy, deployment state (on test, or prod) , also mention resources?

Not applicable

apigeedomainissue.png

please see attached image

Dear @raghavan chockalingam,

Thanks for sharing the screenshot. I had a look at the org and also checked the host aliases flux-prod.apigee.net and flux-test.apigee.net. The problem is that the DNS records were not setup for these two host aliases due to some issue. I have set them up manually for you now. I also ran the your api and confirmed that it is working fine (got 200 OK responses). Please verify at your end.

Thanks,

Amar

Not applicable

it works now. thanks for your help.