Is it possible to import proxy at environments level and not organisation level

Not applicable

I have a requirement where i need to publsh different revisions of API developed by different teams.

Each team has one environment where they can publish their version of proxies ,But i ave just one publishing script on gateway .

So is there a configuration through wihich i can import proxies at environment level and later on deploy it on same environment ?

Basically i need to override the default bahaviour of apigee ,where the proxies are published at organisation level and then deployed on an environment

0 1 175
1 REPLY 1

No. API Proxies are imported (or created) within organizations, and deployed to environments.

> Basically i need to override the default bahaviour of apigee ,where the proxies are published at organisation level and then deployed on an environment

you cannot do that.

> I have a requirement where i need to publsh different revisions of API developed by different teams.

Why not have different teams name their API proxies differently, but use the same basepaths. If team1 deploys proxy1 to environment1, and team2 deploys proxy2 to environment2, they will never conflict.

Right?