Maven Plugin Error stepdefinitions

Hi I am trying to deploy a proxy through the maven plugin and the build is failing when I run:

clean package io.apigee.build-tools.enterprise4g:apigee-edge-maven-plugin:configure -Dapigee.username=xxxxxxxx -Dapigee.password=xxxxxx -P ets,sandbox

I think the problem is here:

09:33:21,581 DEBUG XMLFileListUtil:140 - =============Searching for XML files in the following directory ================ build 24-Feb-2016 09:33:21 /opt/lforge/atlassian_data/bamboo_home/xml-data/build-dir/EAM-CAP-JOB1/xmltojsonproxy/target/apiproxy/stepdefinitions build 24-Feb-2016 09:33:21 09:33:21,582 DEBUG XMLFileListUtil:146 - =============Error Encountered in Searching files [/opt/lforge/atlassian_data/bamboo_home/xml-data/build-dir/EAM-CAP-JOB1/xmltojsonproxy/target/apiproxy/stepdefinitions]================ build 24-Feb-2016 09:33:21 java.lang.NullPointerException

but maybe not because I have no configurations in the config.json for policies.

Anyways I am getting:

Failed to execute goal io.apigee.build-tools.enterprise4g:apigee-edge-maven-plugin:1.0.2:configure (configure-bundle) on project xmltojsonproxy: null: MojoExecutionException

Solved Solved
0 5 312
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

You're right. I've experienced issues when config.json has missing entries. Please try including those.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Not applicable

You're right. I've experienced issues when config.json has missing entries. Please try including those.

I don't have any special configurations I want to add. I included an empty array for the policies config property do I NEED to make some config change to the file. I thought I had seen examples where people had just included the empty array in the config.json

Also, can you try one profile at a time? I don't recall using it passing two profiles.

One of the profiles is for the "shared-pom" and the other is for the specific environment configs. My company uses the ets profile as a shared profile for all maven tasks and then I am just applying the sandbox environment profile on top of that.

I just haven't used Maven in this way. If I want to extend a profile, the same profile will exist in both folders "shared-pom" and proxy-level pom. Is there a way to convert your project to the recommended one? Here's a working example. https://github.com/apigee/apigee-deploy-maven-plugin/blob/master/samples/forecastweatherapi-recommen...