Is it possible to get a operation level count per proxy on custom reports?

We need a count of the total requests and a split based on the individual operation count.

For example, I have a proxy called customers.

I have several operations like POST /customers, GET /customers/{id}, PUT /customers/{id}.

I want a count of total requests and how many were POSTs, GETs and PUTs.

If I use the dimension Proxy Path suffix it groups GET /customers/1 and GET /customers/2 as separate requests.

Is there a dimension available that would help me get the unique count. I was under the impression that the flow resource name (example below) would help me achieve what I was after, but it is populated as null.

<Flow name="createCustomer">..

<Flow name="updateCustomer">..

<Flow name="retrieveCustomer">..

Is it possible to get these flow names as part of the report? Would give me exactly what I am looking for.

Thanks,

Girish

Solved Solved
2 1 4,825
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Girish Gajria,

> I want a count of total requests and how many were POSTs, GETs and PUTs.

This should be possible with Request Verb

> 'flow resource name'

i think it points to a reserved predefined variable 'flow.resource.name' and the name attribute of the flow

I think, what you are looking for is not captured by default. I guess, you could create a custom variable with the flow name and add it to analytics using the StatisticsCollector policy

Thanks,

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi @Girish Gajria,

> I want a count of total requests and how many were POSTs, GETs and PUTs.

This should be possible with Request Verb

> 'flow resource name'

i think it points to a reserved predefined variable 'flow.resource.name' and the name attribute of the flow

I think, what you are looking for is not captured by default. I guess, you could create a custom variable with the flow name and add it to analytics using the StatisticsCollector policy

Thanks,