Configure blocks that are not in the blocks overview page

Not applicable

Hi community,

I have some default blocks on my dev portal home page which I cannot find in the blocks overview admin page. I was once told by this 'hidden' page in the admin panel, where some of the blocks are configured. Though I was told it was quite hidden, I cannot find it anymore in the menu..

Can somebody help me out here?

Kind regards!

Solved Solved
0 4 252
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Dear @jan.willem.hennink ,

Home Page Header Block content, is rendered form content in block body that you can access from "admin/structure/block/manage/devconnect_homepage/homepage_header/configure"

1974-screen-shot-2016-02-16-at-93946-am.png

Home page blocks visibility settings are controlled using Home Page context, that you can edit by navigating to "admin/structure/context/list/home/edit"

1975-screen-shot-2016-02-16-at-94148-am.png

Blocks like Recent Blogs Posts, Forum Discussions, APIs content is rendered using Drupal Views. You can see list of views by navigating to "admin/structure/views"

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

nikhi_pk
Participant III

Hi @jan.willem.hennink: These blocks are created in the code level... Can you please check your module codes and find this.

Dear @jan.willem.hennink ,

Home Page Header Block content, is rendered form content in block body that you can access from "admin/structure/block/manage/devconnect_homepage/homepage_header/configure"

1974-screen-shot-2016-02-16-at-93946-am.png

Home page blocks visibility settings are controlled using Home Page context, that you can edit by navigating to "admin/structure/context/list/home/edit"

1975-screen-shot-2016-02-16-at-94148-am.png

Blocks like Recent Blogs Posts, Forum Discussions, APIs content is rendered using Drupal Views. You can see list of views by navigating to "admin/structure/views"

@Anil Sagar Your my hero!

Anytime 🙂 Glad issue is resolved. You can also click on Accept link below the answer if your query is resolved completely so that it will be helpful for others looking for same.