Html issue in my apps page

Not applicable

In the developer portal, when a user goes to "/user/me/apps", they can add a new app or view their list of registered apps. I am running into an issue where after there are two or three apps registered for a single user the footer div leaks into the list of applications. Our footer has a black background and the list of app has a white background.

Our Drupal theme doesn't have this issue with any other page in the developer portal. After inspecting the html generated by the "/user/me/apps" template it looks like there's a missing closing "</div>" tag. In the screenshot below you can see that the panels used to list the apps are nested within each other. I don't believe this is correct.

1934-apigee-dev-portal-user-me-apps.png

I believe the issue is in the template under: /profile/apigee//themes/apigee_responsive/templates/devconnect/devconnect_developer_apps_list.tpl.php .

Could somebody else verify this issue? Do you have the nested panel-group when you view the list of apps in the developer portal. I believe I can overwrite this template by using our custom theme (not hacking Appigee CORE).

Solved Solved
0 2 870
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

Here's a patch to fix the problem. We have a custom Drupal theme that is based on our university brand. We used this theme to overwrite the devconnect template. This allows us to fix this bug without hacking core. I would have attached a patch, but that's not allowed in this forum.

.../templates/devconnect/devconnect_developer_apps_list.tpl.php         | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/sites/all/themes/doug-fir/templates/devconnect/devconnect_developer_apps_list.tpl.php b/sites/all/themes/doug-fir/templates/devconnect/devconnect_developer_apps_list.tpl.php
index 7369d9c..22bc939 100644
--- a/sites/all/themes/doug-fir/templates/devconnect/devconnect_developer_apps_list.tpl.php
+++ b/sites/all/themes/doug-fir/templates/devconnect/devconnect_developer_apps_list.tpl.php
@@ -53,9 +53,9 @@ $i = 0;
   <div class="row">
   <div class="col-sm-12">
   <?php // more than one application ?>
+  <div class="panel-group" id="my-apps-accordion">
   <?php foreach ($applications as $app): ?>
     <?php $status = apigee_responsive_app_status($app); ?>
-    <div class="panel-group" id="my-apps-accordion">
       <div class="panel panel-default">
         <div class="panel-heading">
           <h4 class="panel-title">
--

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Not applicable

Here's a patch to fix the problem. We have a custom Drupal theme that is based on our university brand. We used this theme to overwrite the devconnect template. This allows us to fix this bug without hacking core. I would have attached a patch, but that's not allowed in this forum.

.../templates/devconnect/devconnect_developer_apps_list.tpl.php         | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/sites/all/themes/doug-fir/templates/devconnect/devconnect_developer_apps_list.tpl.php b/sites/all/themes/doug-fir/templates/devconnect/devconnect_developer_apps_list.tpl.php
index 7369d9c..22bc939 100644
--- a/sites/all/themes/doug-fir/templates/devconnect/devconnect_developer_apps_list.tpl.php
+++ b/sites/all/themes/doug-fir/templates/devconnect/devconnect_developer_apps_list.tpl.php
@@ -53,9 +53,9 @@ $i = 0;
   <div class="row">
   <div class="col-sm-12">
   <?php // more than one application ?>
+  <div class="panel-group" id="my-apps-accordion">
   <?php foreach ($applications as $app): ?>
     <?php $status = apigee_responsive_app_status($app); ?>
-    <div class="panel-group" id="my-apps-accordion">
       <div class="panel panel-default">
         <div class="panel-heading">
           <h4 class="panel-title">
--

Thank you @jose.cedeno for highlighting same & contributing the fix. @harsh , @Daniel Johnson , @Chris Novak FYI...