I need to log certain context variable using my java callout policy. how to do it ?

Not applicable

i am using java callout policy, I need to log certain variable in logger file to debug my proxy at the time of production.

is there any way i can do it ?

Thanks,

Vinay

0 4 556
4 REPLIES 4

@Vinay Soni , You can set the variable in java callout and access same in Message logging policy to log the data to syslog. Am i missing something here ?

@Anil Sagar

As we are using Apigee Edge on premises setup, we got to know the current build has a bug in message logging policy which will be fixed in next release, So i was thinking of any alternate to do in java callout policy. Do you have any suggestion?

Can you provide more details? What bug are you trying to avoid? What do you expect will be receiving the "logged message" from the Java callout? Will you be using syslog library from Java?

What are you stuck on?

Not applicable
@Anil Sagar

As we are using Apigee Edge on premise setup, we got to know the current build has a bug in message logging policy which will be fixed in next release, So i was thinking of any alternate to do in java callout policy. Do you have any suggestion?