Key expiration not set

Not applicable

When a developer creates an application, the key expiration is blank. I checked the Drupal logs and there's an error message when a user views the list of applications

1905-screen-shot-2016-02-08-at-55110-pm.png

When a user expands an application the "Key Expires" is blank. I tried searching through the forums and documentation and found a page where I can set the default key expiration: /admin/config/devconnect/apps . I have set this value and refreshed the cache. I created a new app, and the problem persists.

1906-screen-shot-2016-02-08-at-55243-pm.png

I checked on a free portal environment that I use to test things out and I have the same problem. I have the default api key lifetime set to a positive value, yet when I register an app it says: "Never" for key expiration.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Solved Solved
1 3 212
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

I just wanted to report that this issue has been fixed in the last couple of Apigee updates to the developer portal upstream codebase.

Thank you!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

@jose.cedeno , Thank you for highlighting same. I can able to reproduce above bug. Let me follow up dev portal team. Stay tuned.

Not applicable

I just wanted to report that this issue has been fixed in the last couple of Apigee updates to the developer portal upstream codebase.

Thank you!

Thank you @jose.cedeno for sharing the info with community.