View Proxy URLs Requested History

I am digging around Analytics and haven't come across this yet, so I'm not sure if it's available or not.

I would like to see a history of the actual URL requests hitting one of our proxies. Additionally, it would be nice to view other HTTP info (headers, body, etc). Is this possible?

Solved Solved
0 4 222
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

Hi William,

You can check the sum of traffic with full URI of the request in the analytics, Please follow below steps :-

1) Click on create a custom report

2 ) Select Traffic in metric

3) Select Request URI, Request Path and Response status code in dimension field which will group the data

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Not applicable

Hi William,

You can check the sum of traffic with full URI of the request in the analytics, Please follow below steps :-

1) Click on create a custom report

2 ) Select Traffic in metric

3) Select Request URI, Request Path and Response status code in dimension field which will group the data

That's great @Madhumita Kumari, thanks.

I've have create a report, but it does not display all of the selected dimensions. I can only see the "Request URI". I can't see response codes or an other information. Any suggestions?

To be clear: I do see how you can navigate into each dimension. But I'm wondering if there's any sort of table view of all values.

You can change the flow either by selecting response status code before Request URI and then can navigate to each path according to response status code