Apigee XSD to XML conversion

Not applicable

In Apigee, do we have any policy to convert XSD to XML. I have seen XML to JSON and vice-versa. We have XSD for large SOAP Payload and applying XSLT on each element to convert to XML is very much cumbersome, time consuming. Request to please assist if we have any policy to convert XSD to its corresponding XML.

Solved Solved
0 3 714
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi,

No, unfortunately there is no policy to convert XSD to XML.

The XSD format is XML, so I assume that your use case is creating XML based upon the XSD schema somehow.

Can you further explain your use case? Are you generating example XML files based on your XSD? I have not heard this request before with regards to Apigee. If we understand the full use case, we might be able to come up with a solution that is easier than the XSLT solution you have used.

Mike

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi,

No, unfortunately there is no policy to convert XSD to XML.

The XSD format is XML, so I assume that your use case is creating XML based upon the XSD schema somehow.

Can you further explain your use case? Are you generating example XML files based on your XSD? I have not heard this request before with regards to Apigee. If we understand the full use case, we might be able to come up with a solution that is easier than the XSLT solution you have used.

Mike

Not applicable

@Mike Dunker: Yes Mike. We want to create XML based on its XSD schema. Currently we are trying to use XSLT to convert but since the SOAP Payload is too large, developing XSLT and applying on each element is becoming cumbersome. If we have any shortcut in Apigee to generate XML (Template) from its XSD schema it would be really helpful.

Jatin Lal

Not applicable

@Mike Dunker, Any update on the above scenario even I came across the same.

Please let us know if there any alternate?

-Nagesh