need help to resolve issue in my Apigee edge either org or proxy or product or somewhere it points worng

Not applicable

Hello, Dear Apigee community,

How are you all? Happy New Year. I am currently working on project where we have 3 orgs for each environment(dev, test, prod). We have first created proxies with bundle upload and then products and then developers and then App to test every proxies flow. I tested that with POSTMAN. It is working as we expected. So, I move on to Test org. But, in this org when I am testing proxies through my app, one of the proxy points to wrong product. I checked into both product and it is 2 separate product with associated 2 different proxies. So,Guide how can I fix my problem that when I send a request from postman from one proxy, it calls wrong product instead of calling its associated product.

Please guide me.

Thank you.

Regards,

Dhwani.

0 1 64
1 REPLY 1

Not applicable

Hi Dhwani,

Thank you for reaching out to Apigee Community. Have you tried to trace the call you are making? You can select your org, then from the API menu on top, select API Proxies. Click on the proxy you would like to trace, and go to the 'trace' tab on the right hand side. Once on the trace tab, select proxy revision and env on the left, then press the start trace button and make the API call. You would see step by step flow of your call and you would be able to pinpoint at which stage it is being directed to the wrong place and be able to troubleshoot effectively. Good luck and let us know how it goes!

Thank you,

Arjav Goswami

Apigee Support