How may I download a new version of the default weatherapi?

Not applicable

Hi there

Somehow my version of weatherapi is corrupted. How many I download a new version of the same? Please assist.

1 4 125
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Arijit Kumar Das -- You can find the weatherapi proxy here in the api-platform-samples repo on GitHub.

The default oauth proxy is also in that repo -- in case you ever need to redeploy it. As the README says,

"We provide them here for convenience. If you need to reset to 'factory settings' you can simply deploy the API proxies provided here."

Deployment instructions are provided in the main api-platform-samples README. You can learn more about the api-platform-samples repo in this doc topic.

Hi there @wwitman

Thank you for the response.

Unfortunately I am not able to see any deployment instructions in the README file? Pls can you assist? Thanks Arijit

Hi @Arijit Kumar Das,

The instructions are same for all the Apigee Edge sample API proxies. You can find the details here.

Thanks,

Abhishek

@Arijit Kumar Das

-- sorry about that -- the general deploy instructions for deploying all samples, including the weatherapi and oauth, are in the README for the main api-platform-samples repo -- as well as in the docs, as pointed out by @Arijit Kumar Das (thanks). I updated my response above.