Apigee Analytics Summary daily email

Not applicable

I am an Organizational User for my company and I get the automatic daily email that is sent from Apigee. I noticed under the APP & API DETAILS section of the email that there is a box with the header "Adoption". The value that we have been getting since day 1 is 0 New Developer even if we sign up a test developer to see if the "Adoption" increases. Does the word "Adoption" refer to new users that are signed up or it mean something else? If it does has anybody else seen this issue in which the Adoption box never appears oto increase?

0 3 335
3 REPLIES 3

Dear @jlancaon ,

Welcome to Apigee Community 🙂 It looks like a bug. Let me follow up with the relevant team. We will keep you posted.

Not applicable

@jlancaon

Adoption refers to new developer signup and is retrieved from the /developers(management api). We compare the createdAt field to figure out if the developer signup occurred from the last time the summary report ran.

Can you check if the management api returns the data once you add a new developer?

Not applicable

We have modified the behaviour now. Instead of showing new developers, the count will show the total number of developers. This has been done and deployed to production.