Accessing to a Cert from a Keystore or Truststore in java callout

Not applicable

I can export a certificate using this api http://docs.apigee.com/management/apis/get/organizations/%7Borg_name%7D/environments/%7Benv_name%7D/... , I want to access from a java callout, is there any other way to access? Right now I need to call an url, set the authorization header, that is ok if I want to access from outside Apigee, but since I'm doing it from inside Apigee (in a java callout), I was wondering if there is another option for accessing to the keystore and get a certificate.

0 4 1,204
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Ivan Beerli you may already have seen these but just in case I wanted to post a couple of links to related questions we've had that might be able to help.

Is it possible to access SSL key store and trust store from Java?

Accessing Apigee Truststore and Keystore in the API Proxy

Let us know if these do help or if you already saw them and they didn't help.

Hi @mschreuder , right now im using this api Export a Cert from a Keystore or Truststore and it is working fine, just checking for another option to use the same service from inside a java callout. I dont like to put the authentication credentials there (needed for the call), and i dont think that is necessary since the java callout is already inside the server. Please correct my if I'm wrong...

I'm working on a private cloud installation

Former Community Member
Not applicable

@Ivan Beerli you can use the RESTful Management API "Get Cert Details from a KeyStore or TrustStore" to access the cert.

thanks Prithpal, that's what I'm using now, in my java callout, and it is working fine, but I was asking if there is another option for this, since I'm calling from a java callout inside apigee, calling an url, with authorization credentials, being already inside the server.