how to upload apps on Dev-portal

I have created few apps on APIGE Edge, now i want to make them available on dev portal to users. How can i do that.

Solved Solved
1 7 418
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Dear @Rajat Agarwal ,

Great Question,

• You need to first sync the users between Edge & Developer Portal. You can login as Portal Administrator & do the sync. Make sure your developer portal is connected to Edge Org.
  • Syncing the users,
    • Login as Admin
    • Navigate to "admin/people"
    • Click on Dev Portal Developer Sync

1738-screen-shot-2016-01-06-at-24037-pm.png

1739-screen-shot-2016-01-06-at-24117-pm.png

Once you do above step, you will see same developers in developer portal.

• You can confirm same , by navigating to "admin/people"

After above steps,

• If you login as same developer account email address in Apigee Developer Portal you will automatically see the apps associated with that developer account if any created in the Apigee Edge.
  • App details are never stored in Apigee Developer Portal, they will be fetched from Apigee Edge, Pushed to Apigee Edge when developer creates app in developer portal.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Not applicable

Hi @Rajat Agarwal

When you create an app, it is tied to a developer. If the developer is already having an account on Devportal, when log in to Devportal and navigate to My Apps ( user/me/apps ) page, App will be shown.

@seshi

I can't see any app in myapps section, till now i have not added any developer...i myself want to access them as a devloper on my dev portal

and my question was how can i add my apps on dev portal which i have created on APIGEE Edge.

Thanks

Rajat

Hi @Rajat Agarwal

when you created Apps on EDGE UI, you should be associating the app to the same account developer that you are accessing in Devportal.

Please refer the screenshot attached, Developer associated and Devportal account used are same.

screenshot-2016-01-06-141741.png

@seshi

you mean when i create any app on APIGEE Edge it will be automatically available on developer Portal?

If not then how can i make it available on developer portal

Dear @Rajat Agarwal ,

Great Question,

• You need to first sync the users between Edge & Developer Portal. You can login as Portal Administrator & do the sync. Make sure your developer portal is connected to Edge Org.
  • Syncing the users,
    • Login as Admin
    • Navigate to "admin/people"
    • Click on Dev Portal Developer Sync

1738-screen-shot-2016-01-06-at-24037-pm.png

1739-screen-shot-2016-01-06-at-24117-pm.png

Once you do above step, you will see same developers in developer portal.

• You can confirm same , by navigating to "admin/people"

After above steps,

• If you login as same developer account email address in Apigee Developer Portal you will automatically see the apps associated with that developer account if any created in the Apigee Edge.
  • App details are never stored in Apigee Developer Portal, they will be fetched from Apigee Edge, Pushed to Apigee Edge when developer creates app in developer portal.

Thanks @Anil Sagar for detailed Explanation.

Thanks @Anil Sagar for detailed Explanation.