How do I get past the "verify" step when configuring Microgateway?

Not applicable

I'm installing the Microgateway on an EC2 instance in AWS, and everything goes OK until I try to "verify" the configuration.

I'm using 1.1.0 version, node 4.2.1 and my PATHs are all set.

Results from verify:

$ edgemicro verify -o myorg -e test -k key_value -s secret_value
ℹ edge micro agent listening on 9000
warning: products download from https://myorg-test.apigee.net/edgemicro-auth/products returned 500 Internal Server Error
warning: error downloading config, please check bootstrap configuration [Error: Internal Server Error]
warning: no edge micro proxies found in org
warning: no products found in org
warning: failed to download jwt_public_key
saved config does not exist /var/tmp/edgemicro-config-kurtkanaskie-test.yaml
fatal: cached config not available, unable to continue

When I trace the edgemicro-auth API I see a good /publicKey request but the /products request fails with 500 and looking at the node response I see "Cannot GET /products" which implies there is no endpoint defined.

What am I missing?

Solved Solved
1 9 787
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

prabhat
Participant V

Hi, are you using our Free Offering? If so then there is a problem with the latest version of EdgeMicro and version of Edge which we are hoping to push a fix by the end of day today. If you can not wait till end of day then pls shoot me an email prabhatATapigeeDOTcom and I will send you a workaround.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

prabhat
Participant V

Hi, are you using our Free Offering? If so then there is a problem with the latest version of EdgeMicro and version of Edge which we are hoping to push a fix by the end of day today. If you can not wait till end of day then pls shoot me an email prabhatATapigeeDOTcom and I will send you a workaround.

Sorry, forgot to mention I'm using the free offering of Edge. @prabhat I can wait.

Thanks!

Please try v1.1.1 that we released today. You can get it from http://docs.apigee.com/microgateway/content/edge-microgateway-home

Excellent! It is working now and I've gone through the tutorial up through Step 3, including both forms of API security.

Thanks!

Hi,

Good news, Spike Arrest works.

Bad news, I cannot get Quota to work and I'm not seeing analytics.

I see the Quota information downloaded from Edge product, but the fault doesn't fire. I have not configured any settings in the config file other than to use the quota plugin. I've tried the API call using both Bearer and API Key.

Suggestions?

Do you have quota added to product for which your edgemicro_ proxies are added?

Hey guys - would suggest moving this to a separate question and linking to this thread if relevant. Makes it easy to parse information for future users.

sarthak
Participant V

What is the version of OPDK you are using @kurtkanaskie ? Edge micro works only with 4.15.07 OPDK version.